The Girl Scout journey is different for each girl. Each Girl Scout member is special and unique, but all share the opportunity to become leaders. Leadership is the heart of the Girl Scout promise and is achieved when a girl has the desire to make a difference.
By earning The Highest Awards: Bronze, Silver and Gold, a Girl Scout has demonstrated extraordinary leadership in her community. Girl Scouts of the USA have set age appropriate standards for the three award levels, following the Take Action process experienced in the Journeys.
Join us for the Bronze / Silver / Gold Award Training.
Are you ready to start working on your Bronze (Junior), Silver (Cadette), or Gold (Senior/Ambassador) Award? If so, then join us for an afternoon learning about the highest awards a girl can earn in Girl Scouting. GSNMT staff will train you on the award basics, walk you through the steps of earning your award, and help you figure out how you can take action in your community. This training is free, but you must register in advance; to register, send an email to the award liaisons at BronzeSilverGold@GS-NMTrails.org or call 505.983.6339.
- Santa Fe Award Training: Sunday, December 15 from 2-3:30pm. Registration deadline 12/10/2013.
- Farmington Area Award Training: Sunday, January 12 from 2-3:30pm. Registration deadline 1/7/2013.
- Clovis Award Training: Sunday, March 9 from 2-3:30. Registration deadline 3/4/2013.
Click through the following links to learn more about earning the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Award in our Council:
- The highest award a Junior Girl Scout can earn.
- The highest earned award a
Cadette Girl Scout can earn.
- The highest award a girl can achieve in Girl Scouting.
Gold Award Scholarship
Donations for Award Projects Update
Thank you all for supporting our older girls in their award projects. At this time, business clothing donations for Sonya's "A New Outlook" will go to the Barrett Foundation http://barrettfoundation.org
. If you have luggage for Brianna's "Bags of Hope," please contact her directly at email@example.com