Girls from Clovis, Portales, & the Eastern Plains are going to camp this summer!
Clovis, Portales, & Eastern Plains Summer Camp Week: June 16-21, 2013
YOUR community has chosen to attend summer camp during June 16 - June 21, 2013. This means that there will be:
- TRANSPORTATION to and from camp right from your location!
- FRIENDS, CLASSMATES, and/or SISTERS your camper already knows who are attending camp at the same time!
- Options for ALL AGES 7-17!
Your camper will be a LEADER! She will work with a team to explore and come up with creative solutions! She will leap into challenges and try awesome new things! She will make memories and learn great life skills! She will do all this, this summer AT CAMP! Rancho del Chaparral and Camp Elliott Barker are camps for ALL GIRLS (not just currently reregistered girls).
Who: ALL GIRLS (not just currently registered Girl Scouts) entering 2nd – 12th Grades!
What: Leadership-building, team-working, and memory-making resident (overnight) camp!
Where: Rancho del Chaparral (located in the Jemez Mountains near Cuba, NM) or Camp Elliott Barker (located in Angel Fire, NM). Transportation available!
You have many Camp options for Eastern Plains Camp Week, including:
- Camp sessions at Rancho del Chaparral include: Hiking to Fairyland (2nd – 4th grades), Horseback Riding Level 1: Saddle Up! (4th-8th), Climb On! (5th-10th), Horseback Riding Level 3: Trailblazers (6-12th), and Girls with Guitars (6th-12th).
- Camp Sessions at Camp Elliott Barker include: Barker Bonanza (4th-8th), Horseback Riding Level 2: Take the Reins (4th-8th), and On the Ropes! (6th-12th).
- Have questions about what which Camp session to sign up for? Check out the Eastern Plains Camp Week brochure (pdf) for more details OR contact Shoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505.923.2521
How do I register?
Complete all questions on the Individual Registration Form. PLEASE PRINT. A confirmation letter will be e-mailed to you after your campers registration is received and processed.
Checklist: What do I send in?
Did You Know … we provide transportation for campers going to camp during the Eastern Plains Camp Week!
Transportation is provided for campers going to either Rancho del Chaparral or Camp Elliott Barker during the Eastern Plains Camp Week (June 16-21):
- Transportation cost is $20 one way or $40 round trip
- Busses will pick up and drop off girls at the Girl Scout Service Center in Clovis
- To sign up to ride the bus, contact the GSNMT office at 505-343-1040