What is GS$? GS$ is an individual Promotional Card that allows girls to shop for anything in La Tienda, register for program events or attend summer camp at Rancho del Chaparral or Camp Elliott Barker. GS$ can only be redeemed by the Girl Scout through Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails Council. The current GS$ card features a fox and is valid June 1, 2014 ~ May 30, 2015. Please hold onto your card as you would cash as cards cannot be reissued.
La Tienda Policy Basics. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by a receipt within 30 days of purchase. If a receipt is not present, your return will not be accepted. No returns/exchanges on discontinued or clearance items. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards and GSNMT GS$ Cards.
2014 GS$ Cards. 2014 GS$ cards were mailed 5/30/2014.
2014 GS$ cards expire on 5/30/2015 at 5:00pm. Please note: we cannot adjust the expiration date or time of these promo cards.
- Submit complete orders to La Tienda via email or fax (505-338-2360) by May 28.
- Want to mail your order? Complete order must be mailed and received at the GSNMT council office by May 29.
- Orders cannot be taken by phone, as signatures are needed for using the promotional card.
- Please note that you cannot use GS$ promotional cards online, GSUSA does not recognize these cards.
- Check out our Pinterest La Tienda board for our inventory: http://www.pinterest.com/gsnmt/gsnmt-shop-la-tienda/
- Can GS$ be used on everything? GS$ can be used on almost everything! Use GS$ for camp payments due, event registration, or shop for items in La Tienda! http://nmgirlscouts.org/Shop.aspx
Where to place insignia, badges, patches, and pins on your uniform:
Girl Scout badges, patches, awards, and other insignia should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials. Girl Scouts at each level have one required element (Tunic, Sash or Vest) for the display of official pins and awards which will be required when girls participate in ceremonies or officially represent the Girl Scout Movement.
For girls ages 5 to 14, the unifying look includes wearing a choice of a tunic, vest, sash for displaying official pins and awards, combined with their own solid white shirts and khaki pants or skirts. Girl Scouts in high school can also wear a scarf that unites their look with the sisterhood of Girl Scouts around the world. For adult members the unifying look of the uniform is a Girl Scout official scarf or tie for men, worn with the official membership pins, combined with their own navy blue business attire. Girl Scouts at the Daisy and Brownie levels will continue to have a full uniform ensemble available.
Click on an grade-level below to find out where to place insignia on a Girl Scout uniform.
* Please note that the official uniform for adult volunteers and staff is navy business attire with an official Girl Scout scarf (for women) or official Girl Scout tie (for men).