Renew your Girl Scout membership online now!
GSNMT members can renew their membership online for the 2014-15 year with a credit or debit card using eBiz. To register online click here.
If you have questions that are not answered on this page, please email email@example.com or call (505) 923-2519 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays.
The annual membership fee for 2014-15 is $15. Adult members who may be considering Lifetime membership need to be aware that the fee will increased from $300 to $375 September 30, 2013 at 9 p.m. The discounted Lifetime membership that is only available to girls graduating from high school increased from $156 for 2012-13 graduates to $195 for 2013-14 graduates. Because of the discount, graduating GS Ambassadors must use paper forms that can be found here.
Family Registration is Here!
- All Users Must Create a Login
- Everyone is new in this improved system.
- You must create a new login.
- You may recycle your username and password or create a new one.
- Only adults 18 or over may have a login. Adults, such as a parent/guardian or Girl Scout 01-Troop Leader, may log in to the system to manage a family and/or troop account.
- Family Registration allows one parent/guardian to manage their family account. This person is called the Family Manager.
- Family Managers and Troop Leaders may register their families and/or troops for membership only at this time. Check out for your family and each troop is a separate payment.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
Who is able to renew online?
Girls and adults registered in 2012-13 who have a valid email address in the council’s database. The new membership year begins October 1, 2013. Girls must be renewed by their Family Manager. Troop Leaders will have access to renew existing members during Early Bird Registration only. Only adults 18 or over may have a login.
What payment methods are accepted to renew an individual’s membership online?
Credit and debit cards are accepted. Check, cash, and Opportunity Fund requests require use of paper registration forms which can be found here.
What are the benefits of online membership renewal for parents?
It’s green. It’s fast, easy, and convenient. It provides accurate spelling and contact information.
What are the benefits of online membership renewal for troop leaders?
No collecting forms. No completing registration dues summaries and troop worksheets. No waiting to know who’s registered. No entering girls’ information in eBudde.
How do parents/guardians and adults renew memberships?
Visit https://gsusa.ebiz.uapps.net/vp/Home.aspx to renew memberships.
I clicked on the link that was sent to activate my eBiz account and I received a “page not found” message. What do I do?
The link to activate your account is very long and some email clients break it to fit their character count. Please copy and paste the full link, in order with no spaces, into your web browser. This will take you to the proper page to finish your online membership renewal.
As a security measure, the account activation email expires after 4 hours. Then you will have to re-start the process. If you continue to encounter the error message, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is a separate login required for each person?
No. One adult has access to manage registration for their family. They are called the Family Manager.
What can a Family Manager do when renewing a girl and/or adult registration?
- Execute an existing membership renewal order in our database.
- Update demographic and contact information.
- Make a donation to GSNMT.
- Pay for the membership and the donation.
- Print a membership card for the current membership year.
Is a parent/guardian signature required for online membership renewal?
No. The Family Manager’s online purchase of a Girl Scout membership replaces the need for a signature.
What happens if a girl wants to renew her membership but is transferring to another troop?
Renewals are existing orders in our database so renewing and switching troops is a two-step process:
- The Family Manager purchases the order online to renew membership with the existing troop on record.
- Transfers are made offline by council staff. The current or new troop leader may initiate the troop transfer by submitting a Change of Membership Form, found here, to our council office.
Is online membership registration available in Spanish?
Not at this time. Paper forms must be used to register in Spanish.
What types of transactions must be done offline (or back office) by council staff?
- Lifetime memberships at the discounted rate – graduating GS Ambassadors only—must be processed by council staff and therefore require the use of paper membership registration forms.
- Grade changes must be done by council staff. The Change of Membership form is used for this process and can be found here
- Name changes must be done by council staff, for example, spelling corrections, hyphenated names, and new last names. Email these requests to email@example.com.
- Position code assignments must be done by council staff. To request a position code/assignment with multiple troops, please use the eBiz Self Reporting Feature available during membership renewal and from My Account. For instructions on how to use this feature, please see the eBiz help topic: “I don’t see one of my troops. What do I do?”. Requests can also be made by submitting the Change of Membership form found here.
- School changes must be done by council staff. The Change of Membership form is used for this process.
- Troop transfers must be done by council staff. The Change of Membership form is used for this process.
ONLINE TROOP MANAGEMENT (My Troops)
What is online troop management?
eBiz includes a page for leaders called “My Troops” for managing troop communications and membership renewals.
What are the benefits of online troop management for troop leaders?
- Know who’s registered in the troop and who is not.
- Email parents.
- Print rosters.
- Update girls and parents’ contact information.
- Update troop meeting information, including the troop’s grade level.
- Print membership cards for girl and adult members.
Who has access to “My Troops” online?
Access to “My Troops” is only available to volunteers that have been approved with an 01 position code in our database for a specific troop. If a troop leader has more than one troop, they must have an 01 position code on record and approved by council for each troop in order to have access to all of their troops in the “My Troops” tab. Approval of position codes and troops in Online Registration are done offline by council staff.
How do I request a volunteer role/position with a troop?
Volunteer roles must be approved by council staff.
To request a volunteer role/position with a troop or troops, you must answer “Yes” to the question “Are you a Girl Scout Volunteer?” during membership registration or renewal then fill-in the “Assign Roles (request form).”
After registration, you may request positions by clicking on “MyName’s Account” in the upper right corner. Scroll to “How I Participate,” clicking the “Add Volunteer Roles” link. IN the “Self Report Positions” pop-up, select the role, membership year and search for the troop you will be serving. After verifying the information, click “Add”. This step may be repeated for multiple troops. Clicking “Update Involvement” will forward your requests to GSNMT. To check on the status of your request contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests can also be made using the Change of Membership Form.
What information can leaders see in the “My Troops” tab?
The leader can see each individual’s registration status and the information that is contained on a member registration form only: contact information, grade, school, age, Girl Scout history, custodial care, racial/ethnic background. The leader can see all orders for troop members.
Should troop leaders renew memberships using the “My Troops” tab?
It is preferable for everyone that parents/guardians renew girl memberships online and adults renew their own membership online. And individual renewing their membership online is a one-step process. It’s green. It ensures accurate spelling and contact information. It saves a leader time. It’s cost effective.
If, however, a troop decides with the consent of the parents and guardians (signed registration form, email authorization, OR a signed roster authorizing registration) to have the troop pay for each girl and/or adult’s Girl Scout membership then it is recommended that the troop leader use the troop’s bank account debit card to pay for the online membership renewals using the eBiz “My Troops” tab. Using “My Troops” to renew members is only available from the open date of online renewal through September 30, 8:59 p.m.
To ensure all girls and adults continuing in troop appear on the troop roster, troop leaders should enter members’ missing email addresses in “My Troops” and email parents/adult members reminding them to renew by September 30.
What happens to the “My Troops” roster after September 30?
Girls and adults that have not renewed their membership for the new membership year disappear from the roster. The roster will only include registered members for the current membership year.
What if one of my lapsed members wants to renew their membership after September 30?
Parents/guardians and/or adults can renew their memberships online at any time.
I have a new member in my troop. Can I register them using “My Troops”?
To ensure accurate information and to eliminate the creation of duplicate accounts, only parents/guardians may register new girls or themselves and request placement with the troop number their leader provides.
Adult members and adult guardians of Girl Scouts will be able to register online with a new family based registration system. With your new online account, you will be able to manage yourself, your family and/or troop(s)!
As part of the new upgrade, all existing usernames and passwords have been retired. All adults will be required to create a new online account to gain access to the system. This will just take a few minutes and you can even reuse your old username and password! Click here to begin!
What does this mean for you?
- You no longer have to have a separate username and login for each Girl Scout in your family.
- You can renew membership for all the Girl Scouts in your family in one transaction.
For additional assistance, please email the Help Desk at email@example.com or phone 505-923-2519 during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Please include the customer’s full name, phone number, troop affiliation and a brief question or comment. You will receive a reply within three (3) business days.