- Camp Book online, flipbook through external link
- Camp Book pdf (large file; may take a while to download)
2019 Camp Forms
- Resident Camp Registration Form
- Campership Application
- Troop Camp Registration Form
- Family Camp Registration Form
How to Register. Follow these simple steps for your ultimate Girl Scout summer camp memories:
- Select your camp session!
- Fill out the Resident Camp Registration Form.
- Remember! If you register before March 31, you receive the Early Bird rate, so don’t delay!
- Not a Girl Scout? Register at nmgirlscouts.org now to make the camp registration process easier!
- Email, mail, fax, or drop off your completed registration form to GSNMT’s council office with a minimum deposit of $100 per camp session.
- Once your registration form is received and payment is processed, you will get an email confirmation with all required forms and important camp info!
- Fill out your forms! You’ll need a health history form, photo release, camper contract, and camper release form filled out and handed over to camp staff when your camper is dropped off at camp.
- Make sure you’re paid in full at least three weeks before your session starts to guarantee your spot.
- Pack for camp! Check your packing list twice to
- make sure you bring everything you need.
- Head to camp. Take the bus, carpool, get a ride with your family--however you come to camp, we’ll be happy to see you!
- Enjoy Camp! Take pictures! Make friends! See nature!
- Go home a happy camper.
- Get ready to do it all again next summer!