How do I register for camp?
Register for Camp
2016 Camp Information
Complete all questions on the appropriate registration form. PLEASE PRINT. There is a different form for INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS (Resident Camp, and any programs where a person is signing up to attend on their own) and GROUP REGISTRATIONS (Troop Camp and Family Camp). If you are registering as an INDIVIDUAL you can list multiple camps and programs on the same registration form. Anytime you are attending as a GROUP please complete a separate form for each camp or event. A confirmation letter will be e-mailed to you after your campers registration is received and processed.
Check out the Camper Confirmation for your packing list, camp FAQ, and forms.
Checklist: What do I send in?
For different types of camp sessions, you need to submit different forms:
Resident Camp - Rancho del Chaparral
Resident Camp - Camp Elliott Barker
Rancho del Chaparral Troop, Family, & Big Clean Camps
Camp Elliott Barker Troop, Family, & Big Clean Camps
Santa Fe Day Camp
I’ve sent in my registration. Now what?
We’ll email a confirmation packet to the email listed on the registration form as your registration is processed. The Camper Confirmation can also be found here. In the email there will be:
- Check-in and Check-out information
- Directions to Camp and information on applicable bus stops
- A packing list
- Frequently asked questions
- Forms that will need to be filled out and brought to camp
2016 Camp Forms
2016 Rancho del Chaparral Camp Forms
- Rancho Resident Camp Registration Form, page 23
- Rancho Leadership Camp Application, page 24-25
- Rancho Resident Camp Campership Application, page 22
- Rancho Family / Troop Camp Registration Form, page 27-28
2016 Camp Elliott Barker Camp Forms
- Barker Resident Camp Registration Form, page 43
- Barker Leadership Camp Application, page 44-45
- Barker Resident Camp Campership Application, page 42
- Barker Family / Troop Camp Registration Form, page 47-48