Cookies Girl Experience: Cookie Camp!
Girl Experiences. Girl experiences are similar to programs, they are offered to girls on specific, pre-determined dates so that girls eligible for the girl experience have the experience as a group. Girl rewards/benefits must support the Girl Scout Leadership Experience (camp, travel, events, and similar). Travel & events related to GS programming are highly encouraged by GSUSA and fall within the IRS guidelines. However, if a girl cannot attend the set event date, she cannot and will not be reimbursed. GSNMT product program staff created quality, mission-related girl experiences that girls can experience together.
In an effort to maintain the spirit of earning individual and troop rewards through participation, girls must have paid their cookie balance in full by the troop deadline (typically a few days before the ACH withdrawal). Failure to do so will result in forfeiting rewards. No exceptions.
Levels and Dates of girl experiences
• 750+ boxes – A Day at Cliff’s on June 3, 2017 (alternate date is July 8, 2017)
• 875+ boxes – Paint Party
May 06, 2017 – Albuquerque, Clovis and Farmington
May 07, 2017 – Santa Fe
• 1000+ boxes – A Day at Main Event, all event pass – April 29, 2017 9am-1pm
• 1250+ boxes – Cookie Camp – June 30-July 2, 2017
• 1500+ boxes – Limo Ride/ Meow Wolf Museum – July 22, 2017 10am -4pm
• 2000+ boxes – Sandia Tram Ride/Dinner at Sandiagos with CEO – June 2, 2017
For more information, visit our cookie resources here: www.nmgirlscouts.org / COOKIES+ / For Cookie Sellers