Volunteering can be a big commitment, so we want to make sure you
have the resources you need ... when you need them!
Check out information about forms and documents, media and brand guidelines, money earning and troop banking, recognitions and award, safety and permissions, and volunteer essentials—or read on for even more resources.
Want to get connected? Ask questions? Find resources? Contact your service unit manager, membership or program staff, or join the Girl Scout volunteer community on social media:
- Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails facebook page
- GSNMT Volunteers & SU Teams Collaborative facebook group
- GSNMT Product Program facebook group for those volunteers and parents with Girl Scouts participating in the cookie sale
- GSNMT Cookie Chairs facebook group is for Troop and Service Unit Cookie Chairs; participation in this group is by invitation only.
- Volunteer Resources on Pinterest
Have you ever wished that all the answers to the most common questions about Girl Scouts were all in one place? Volunteer Essentials is for you. Volunteer Essentials includes information about programs, badges, meetings, cookies, council procedures, understanding your girls, your leadership role, and more.
Safety Activity Checkpoints
Help keep girls and volunteers safe by making sure your activity meets or exceeds Girl Scouts’ standards for safety. The Safety Activity Checkpoints contains guidelines for specific activities—including archery, hiking, and selling cookies!
Our main office in Albuquerque offers a variety of equipment that you can rent, including: flags, parade banners, program kits, sewing machines, resource books (about ceremonies, crafts, songs, science, history, nature, and camping), and more. We also have camping and backpacking equipment like tents, Dutch ovens, and snowshoes available. To reserve resources, email us or call 505.343.1040.