Starting kindergarten is a big step, and you obviously want your girl to feel as comfortable and confident as possible from day one. Being a Girl Scout will help her shine as she makes new friends, meets new teachers, and tests out new ideas.
Your girl's dreams are our dreams, and we have fun making them come true together—whether she's into climbing a tree, painting a mural, or making a robot. When she's a Girl Scout, doing her best is always good enough and there are no wrong answers or ideas. Let's get started!
Daisy Girl Scouts:
- Grow social skills through virtual or in-person meetings with other girls their age
- Find new ways to practice kindness, bravery, and generosity
- Earn special badges and pins to wear as a reminder of the new skills they're learning
- Gain confidence and pride in their abilities
- Learn how to run their own businesses
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature
- Try out tech and learn cyber basics that help keep them safe online
- Discover how to help their community and make the world a better place
- Join a circle of friendship and fun like no other
If your girl is going into kindergarten or first grade, Daisies is for her!