Have you ever watched a TV show or YouTube video and wondered what it would be like to be on camera or even behind the scenes? Now you can! We’ve created the Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails Media Girls team to give YOU the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in the media industry.
As the official faces and voices of Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails, the Media Girls team will be called upon to:
- Serve as brand ambassadors for media opportunities (radio, TV, print)
- Attend and report on key Council events
- Create videos for Council YouTube, Instagram & Facebook
- Participate in Council photoshoots
- Participate in focus groups
- Write blogs, op-eds, articles and more
Open to all registered Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails girls. No experience necessary. Apply Today!