Support Girls in New Mexico and Grow Your Business!
Each year, Girl Scouts across the state await our camp book which they hold on to and refer back to it over and over for months. The camp book shares all of the summer programming offered at our camps for girls, troops, and for families, a vital resource for volunteers and for families in New Mexico. This camp book reaches 6000 Girl Scouts and all of their families. It is also available on the Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails website: www.NMGirlScouts.org. The camp book is also mailed to every registered Girl Scout girl.
Conditions & Deadlines
Ad reservations must be received by: October 31, 2019
Camera-ready artwork must be received by: November 8, 2019
Payment due in full by: November 8, 2019
Materials must be submitted as electronic digital files—name the file with advertiser name for identification.
Preferred format is press-ready, high resolution PDF. Accepted files include:
- Press ready, high resolution pdf prepared for print production with all fonts embedded
- Illustrator EPS, with all fonts outlined
- InDesign CS 5 files with supporting files and fonts included (zip final files for submission)
- All files must be CMYK
- Picture files must be TIFF or EPS format, prepared with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Do not add crop marks, tags, or any white space.
Please note: Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails accepts advertisers who are aligned with Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails mission and core values. Ads cannot imply endorsement from Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails or be of political or religious nature.
To reserve your ad space, email Katrina at [email protected]