Girl Scout Members
- No telephone reservations well be accepted. Please fill out and return the Camp site Request form via email, fax or mail.
- Please reserve only the space you will use.
- Deposits: Appropriate deposits must accompany the reservation as early as 10 months prior to the camping dates. Full payment is due 60 days prior to camping date.
- If mulitple renters request the same date and units, the reservation will be confirmed first come first serve.
- If your request is received and the dates are not availabe, your deposit will be returned.
- Fees due: The balance of the campsite fee is due 60 days prior to your campong date. If the balance is not paid, Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails reserves the right to cancel your group and give your space to another group. Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you are interested in utilizing any program activties or areas, please indicate interest on your reervation form. We will contact you to discuss arrangments for those activities and discuss cost. You will be billed for those activities seperately. Please be aware that program activities are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis and Girl Scouts of New Mexico Tails cannot guarantee staff avaialbitly for all activities.
- Refunds: If your group cancels less than 60 days from your camping date, the entire camp fee including the deposit is non-refundable.
- A group consists of 10 or more in the party