To give our best, we hire the best.
We are the Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails and we believe in the power of every girl. With the right team of amazing people, we can ensure every girl reaches her fullest potential!
Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to providing a work environment that believes in integrity, teamwork, communication, leadership, commitment and respect. Working with Girl Scouts means you discover your own inner strengths, passions, and talents in a dynamic and diverse environment!
You have the power to change a girl’s life. Share your talents with us to help build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place!
Part-time Program Manager - Outdoors
Work with the Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails to launch and support exciting outdoor-based programs throughout the northern two thirds of New Mexico. This is a part-time position that requires someone who:
- Understands how to plan and implement high quality programs for children that cover a variety of outdoor experiences including but not limited to:
> Wilderness Camping
> Environmental Stewardship
> High Adventure Outdoor Experiences
> Outdoor Skills and Badge work
- Establishes and maintains key partnerships in the community to support the creation and delivery of programs.
- Has experience developing and fulfilling general program deliverables.
The position is based out of the Girl Scouts’ Albuquerque. A complete list of qualifications can be found below.
- Experience working in youth development and diverse communities.
- Experience in grant management.
- Budget management experience.
- Good public speaking and communication skills.
- Experience through careers and/or degree programs in Outdoor-related fields.
- Experience in volunteer management including delegation, recruitment, supervision, planning, evaluation and conflict management.
- Proven ability to identify and utilize community resources.
- Experience developing a strategic plan of work.
- Ability to be flexible with travel, as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook and e-mail, MS Word, Excel, Publisher, Skype, Facebook, Google Docs, and other software programs as needed.
To apply or learn more email a letter of introduction and a resume to email@example.com.
Work at Camp
Girl Scouts New Mexico Trails will start accepting applications for 2019 Summer Camp staff this coming winter.
Start thinking about spending your 2019 summer in the outdoors, providing New Mexico’s girls an incredible summer camp experience.