What About Parents?
Online Support for Volunteers
The Volunteer Toolkit is a digital resource that supports troop leaders and co-leaders, making the process of running a troop easier and more efficient.
Through the Volunteer Toolkit, troop leaders can:
- Plan the troop’s calendar year.
- Email parents with one click.
- View the troop roster, renew girls’ membership, and update girls' contact information.
- View Daisy through Ambassador Journeys and badges (to plan for troop meetings), including prepopulated tracks for younger and older Multi-Level troop groups (K–5 and 6–12).
- Customize meetings by troop year with other badge and Journey options.
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Enter the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
- Easily locate resources both national and local council resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
- Parents can now access the Volunteer Toolkit to see what their girl’s troop or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and Journeys she is working on).
- Parents can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
Girl Scout Volunteers are our heroes. When they selflessly give of their time, talents and hearts to help us build girls of courage, confidence and character, they make every adventure possible. They help us cheer on our girls to empower them to believe and know that they can do and be anything they dream of.
That’s why we created the Volunteer Toolkit, a digital planning tool built with our amazing volunteers in mind. Full of easy-to-use and fully customizable tools, the Volunteer Toolkit helps you leave the stack of books behind, and successfully manage your troop right from your computer, phone or tablet—cool!
- Plan your full troop year
- Manage your troop finances
- Access your girl and family roster
- Track your girls’ achievements and attendance
- And so much more!
Check out all that the Volunteer Toolkit can help you accomplish with this awesome playlist.
Ready to revolutionize your Girl Scout experience? Contact us today!