Using the social media post examples below along with the graphics provided, you will be able to let your family and friends know that cookies are here! You can also check out more digital marketing tips here!
Things to remember
- Do not post on public pages and forums like Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Craigslist, garage sale pages, and more. Internet safety and the safety of our Girl Scouts is our #1 priority. Please be mindful of safe internet practices and refer to the Girl Scouts Safety Tips for Online Marketing Guide.
- Share your digital cookie link for posts on
Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin within your post
- For Instagram, remember to use language like "click the link in our bio" instead of posting the link directly in your post.
- You can add links to your Instagram bio by
following the below steps:
- Open up your profile in the app.
- Tap the "Edit Profile" bar.
- Add your Digital Cookie link to the "Website" section and then "Done."
- You're all set!
- Follow Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails on our channels to easily share and interact with our own cookie posts!
Social post examples
- Girl Scout cookies have arrived! Not only are our cookies beyond delicious—but every time you buy a box, you power amazing experiences for girls in your community. With every purchase, you support Girl Scout adventures and help girls gain a lifetime of leadership, friendship, and success. Buy some cookies today
- It's time to stock up on all your faves. Thin Mints fan? Samoas? Or want a taste of our new cookie the Adventurefuls? Support Girl Scouts when you order your favorite cookies today!
- Run, don’t walk, to try our new favorite Girl Scout Cookie, the Adventureful, before they’re gone!
- When you buy a box of Girl Scout cookies from me you are helping me [SHARE A GOAL YOU HAVE ie go on a field trip to a museum, attend camp this summer, participate in a new STEAM program, etc.]. Thank you for supporting my goals!
- My troop has BIG plans this year! We want to [SHARE YOUR GOAL] and we are selling cookies to fuel our next adventure! Stock up on your favorites while supporting local Girl Scouts like me and Troop [ENTER YOUR TROOP NUMBER].
- Help me support the Gift of Caring program today when you buy cookies. Gift of Caring gives cookies to military members, first-responders, and other community organizations as a BIG "thank you" for all their amazing work.
Have graphic design skills of your own? Use Little Brownie Bakers ClipArt collection to great your own graphics!