To give our best, we hire the best.
We are the Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails and we believe in the power of every girl. With the right team of amazing people, we can ensure every girl reaches her fullest potential!
Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to providing a work environment that believes in integrity, teamwork, communication, leadership, commitment and respect. Working with Girl Scouts means you discover your own inner strengths, passions, and talents in a dynamic and diverse environment!
You have the power to change a girl’s life. Share your talents with us to help build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place!
Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails offers the following benefits for all full-time employees:
- Paid vacation time (2 weeks per year to start)
- 2 personal days per year
- Paid sick leave
- Paid federal holidays and extended winter break
- 38-hour workweek (leave at noon every Friday!)
- 2 hours per week to volunteer with a Troop or Service Unit
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs and FSAs
- Ability to work hybrid or fully remote (most positions)