Details coming soon!
Girl Scout badges, patches, awards, and other insignia should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials. Girl Scouts at each level have one required element (Tunic, Sash or Vest) for the display of official pins and awards which will be required when girls participate in ceremonies or officially represent the Girl Scout Movement.
For girls ages 5 to 14, the unifying look includes wearing a choice of a tunic, vest, sash for displaying official pins and awards, combined with their own solid white shirts and khaki pants or skirts. Girl Scouts in high school can also wear a scarf that unites their look with the sisterhood of Girl Scouts around the world. For adult members the unifying look of the uniform is a Girl Scout official scarf or tie for men, worn with the official membership pins, combined with their own navy blue business attire. Girl Scouts at the Daisy and Brownie levels will continue to have a full uniform ensemble available.
Click on an grade-level below to find out where to place insignia on a Girl Scout uniform.
- Girl Scout Daisy Tunic & Vest
- Girl Scout Brownie Vest & Sash
- Girl Scout Junior Vest & Sash
- Girl Scout Cadette Vest & Sash
- Girl Scout Senior Vest & Sash
- Girl Scout Ambassador Vest & Sash
- Girl Scout Adult*
* Please note that the official uniform for adult volunteers and staff is navy business attire with an official Girl Scout scarf (for women) or official Girl Scout tie (for men).