- Essentials for NEW Volunteers is our new volunteer training for new Leader, Assistant Leaders, Treasurers, and other volunteers active in planning Girl Scout Activities. The essential courses for a new volunteer are the GSUSA Foundations 1 thru 4 and Managing Group Finances.
- Outdoor Core is designed to prepare you to take your group on overnight outdoor adventures. You will learn how to safely take girls on camping trips to developed campgrounds, with a focus on strategies to allow girls to learn and practice basic hiking and camping skills. Outdoor Core is required to become certified to lead an overnight camping trip. This course is required before sleeping outdoors, building campfires, and preparing food in a camp-style setting with Girl Scouts. There are in-person skill sessions available to review/teach specific skills that are part of other outdoor events or stand-alone skill sessions.
- Volunteer Toolkit Usage for a variety of roles, including leaders, treasurers, parents, and parents of Juliette Girl Scouts.
- Brand Training for Volunteers covers how to correctly design fliers and use the Girl Scout logo correctly.
- Level Training to help you understand how Girl Scouts at different ages are developing and find activities suited for their age group.
- Product Program Training for Cookies and Magnuts is available for volunteers organizing those programs for their troops and Service Units
- And much more
If you cannot find a course on gsLearn, please call (505-343-1040) or email ([email protected]) the office to request access.