Here is a check list of requirements to complete your Silver Award!
- Complete a Cadette Journey, either independently or with your Troop.
- Make the solution sustainable! Find a partner in the community to work with, either by brainstorming it yourself or by referring to the GSNMT website for community partners.
- Submit a Silver Award Intent Form (form found below)
- Submit any applications for fundraising or in-kind donations to Council—Keep in mind that you must be approved for fundraising prior to completion of the project. Refer to Volunteer Essentials for a detailed description of GSNMT’s policies.
- Complete 50 hours of service on the approved project—documenting all the fun along the way!
- Submit your Final Report to the Silver Award Liaison.